Terms and Conditions
Sigma School's website available through the domain
“www.sigmaschool.co” including its associated newsletters, news alerts,
and all information, data, images, and other content (“Website”) are
properties of Sigma Lab Sdn. Bhd. (“SL” or “our” or “us”), a company registered
under the laws of Malaysia. Additional information about SL, such as
contact details, can be found in the link “Contact” at the bottom of the
By using any of our services (defined hereinbelow) offline and/or online vide the Website, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to observe, comply and be bound with these
Terms and Condition. Please note that we reserve the
right to amend this Terms & Conditions in our sole discretion, at any
time in order to adapt to technical or legal developments or in order to
offer new services or goods. The current version of our Terms &
Conditions will be available for viewing on our website via the link
“Terms & Conditions” at the bottom of the page. Do not use this Website
if you do not accept these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of
this Website and/or purchase of ticket(s) is deemed as your acceptance
of these terms and conditions. All references to “you” or “your” or
“user” or “buyer” as applicable, means the person that accesses, uses
the Website, and/or requests for the purchase of ticket(s) on the
Website. If you register an account on the Website on behalf of a
business or a company or partnership or limited liability partnership or
organization or association (“Legal Entity”), you represent and warrant
that you have the authority to bind the Legal Entity and your acceptance
“you” or “your” or “user” or “buyer” herein shall refer to that Legal
Third Parties Services
In the SL website, you are provided with hyperlinks to other Internet
sites or resources, including hyperlinks provided by third party
advertisers and sponsors to their products and services. SL has no
control over those sites and resources, or over the advertising material
presented by third party advertisers and sponsors. SL will not be
responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss
caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or
reliance on any such information, goods or services available on or
through any such site or resource. Use of the hyperlinks and access to
such third party websites are entirely at your own risk.
- We are an educational institution providing courses of structured curriculum including but not
limited to, software development, coding, cloud, Structured Query Language and databases, Vue,
- We provide Money Back Guarantee to our students. This comes with a refund policy that can be
- We offer continuous mentor support to our students as a part of our service, aiming to facilitate a conducive learning environment. This support is available for a span of 12 months from the student's first day of their batch at Sigma School program. Students may pause or delay their learning journey anytime within this 12-month timeframe according to their convenience. This means that if a student delays their learning journey for 11 months and 29 days, and has a class scheduled for the next day, they are eligible to join that class. However, on the completion of the 12-month period from their batch's start date, they will no longer be able to join any classes, and their support and membership will be terminated.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to unforeseen circumstances, such as natural disasters, instructor illness, or other emergencies. In such cases, we will make every effort to provide make-up sessions, but will not be responsible for any additional costs or expenses incurred by students as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling.
- We reserve the right to modify the curriculum, course materials, and teaching methods at any time in order to improve the quality of instruction and ensure that students are receiving up-to-date and relevant training. Students will be notified of any such changes in a timely manner.
- Students are responsible for their own computer hardware and software, and must ensure that they have access to the necessary equipment and technology in order to participate fully in the course. We will not be responsible for any technical difficulties or problems that arise due to the student's equipment or internet connection.
- Once students join the full-time bootcamp (online or onsite), the first week will be a probation period to assess their fit for the bootcamp through a simple assessment. If students do not pass this assessment, they will then undergo an interview with the admissions team to further assess their skills and determine their suitability for the full-time bootcamp. After that, students will be transferred to the CSDP (Online, Part-Time) Programme until they complete the Level 1: Coding Fundamentals section of the programme. Once they successfully complete the fundamentals, they will be eligible to join the next bootcamp batch. Failure to finish the Online, Part-Time, Coding Fundamentals programme means students will remain in the Online, Part-Time programme until they are ready to join the next full-time bootcamp batch.
Offer & Acceptance
- You hereby offer to be registered as our Student at the Website
(“Request”) and pay the tuition fees.
- Upon receipt of your Request and your full settlement of tuition fees, we shall agree to accept
your offer by sending you a confirmation on your successful registration of courses.
- Upon receipt of the email confirmation, a legal relationship between you and us are created in
accordance to the terms and conditions herein and as stipulated in the email therein.
- In consideration of using our Services, you shall make the payment of Tuition Fees to the
Payment Gateway and to supply the Payment Gateway with your credit card or debit card
details from credit card or debit card company acceptable to Us and/or the Payment Gateway,
or in any other manner in which we may inform you from time to time.
- By providing the details of credit card, debit card and/or any other forms of payment and
financial information to us, you hereby confirm, warrant and represent that:-
- you have the full authority to use and disclose the details of such credit card, debit card and/or any other forms of payment and financial information or account; and
- all particulars and details that you provide to us for the purpose of processing payment are true and accurate.
- The tuition fee shall be inclusive of Sales & Service Tax (SST) and exclusive of any other
rates, taxes, levies and/or other fees which may be imposed by the relevant authorities from
time to time. In the event the tuition fees is increased due to the changes and/or imposition of
new rates, taxes, levies and/or other fees shall be increased accordingly, you hereby expressly
agree to compensate the difference or the full same upon demand by us.
- Tuition fees paid by the student are non-refundable. Once payment is made, the student has committed to completing the course and will not be entitled to a refund, except as outlined in our refund policy.
- If a student chooses to pay their tuition fees through an installment plan, it is their responsibility to ensure that all payments are made by the agreed upon dates, which are split into 3 monthly payments, in 1 month intervals from the first payment date. If a payment is not made on or before the due date, the coding school reserves the right to consider the payment plan void and the student may be denied access to the course materials, support services, and other resources until payment is received in full.
- In the event that a student's installment plan is considered void due to missed payments, any past payments made by the student will also be void and non-refundable. The student will be responsible for paying any outstanding balance in full before being allowed to resume their studies or receive any course materials or certifications.
- We offer a few different courses, each with its own pricing structure. Please note that upgrades/downgrades do not apply between courses, as each course is considered separate. If a student wishes to change their course to another one or payment plan after enrolment, we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover administrative costs associated with the change. This fee must be paid before the change can be processed and the student can access the new course or payment plan. We reserve the right to refuse any change requests that are not in the best interest of the student or that may disrupt the learning environment for other students.
Registration for the Service
- To register the course, you may be required to register for an account on the Website
(an “Account”) which you will be able to access on the Website.
- By registering your Account, you need to supply us with your personal data upon the terms and
conditions stated in our.
- Once you register with the Website, you will be asked to allocate a password to track your
registration. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any
unauthorised third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorised use of
your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you.
- You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorised to
act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) your Account. Please note
that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- We reserve the right to close your Account, if you are found to have any intentions or actions
that disrupts the Website in any way.
- When you register for an Account, and whenever you log on to your Account thereafter, you
have the option to sign up to receive, and to opt out of receiving, information emails (such as
newsletters, information on offers etc). You are able to unsubscribe from such information
emails at any time by logging in to your Account.
Representations and Warranties
- You hereby represent warrant and undertake that:-
- you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- you are 18 years old and above and is legally entitled to enter into these Terms and Conditions;
- entry into these Terms and Conditions shall not breach infringe or violate any Applicable Laws;
- obtain all necessary license, permit, consents, authorisations, approvals, or agreements of
any third party involved for the performance of our Services including the consent of
recipient for us to enter into its premises if so necessary; and
- you are the legal and/or beneficial owner of all the intellectual property rights attached
to the goods and/or you have obtained the consent of the original legal owner of that
intellectual property in order for us to perform the Services.
- We hereby declare, represent and warrant that:-
- we do not offer any bachelors, associates, masters, doctoral or other recognized degrees;
- we do not offer any courses of study leading towards foundation courses, diplomas,
degrees, masters, doctoral degrees upon successful completion of the courses;
- we are not bound by any provisions under Private Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996.
Intellectual Property Rights
SL is the proprietor of the “Sigma Lab Sdn Bhd” trade name and associated
marks. All other trademarks, brand names, copyrights and other
intellectual property rights of third parties that are published and
depicted on this Website are the trademarks, brand names, copyrights and
other intellectual property rights of the respective holders. No
permission is given by SL in respect of the use of any of them and such
use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
All elements of graphics, content, logos, designs, page headers, scripts, branding,
and concept on the Website and/or bearing the “Sigma Lab” mark, logo
or trade name are the property of SL at all material times. Users may
only reproduce or use SL’s graphics, content, logos, designs, page
headers, scripts, branding, concept and the Sigma Lab mark, logo and
brand name with SL's express written permission.
Limitation of Liablity
In no event shall SL, nor any of its officers, directors and employees,
be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected
with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract,
tort or otherwise, and SL, including its officers, directors and
employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special
liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this
Viruses, Malware and Errors
Whilst SL makes every endeavour to keep the Website free from viruses,
SL does not make any guarantee or representations that the Website is
secure or free from viruses. You shall take the necessary steps to
ensure appropriate security measures are installed on your device or
computer and utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information,
software or documentation form the Website.
You must not misuse our
Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, malware or
other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
Variation of Terms
SL is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by
using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular
basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on
this Website, constitute the entire agreement between SL and you in
relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements
and understandings with respect to the same.
The courts of the Malaysia will have exclusive jurisdiction to
adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms &